Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 5 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
My english so bad that most of the time i cant say if the grammar is right or not so it dosnt bother me

those bandits got bullied lol im happy we 3 in a row but I hope they keep coming but idk if its caught up to the official manga yet.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see this part illustrated after reading the web novel.

Dex-chan lover
@MiiaBestWaifu Well, it wasn't great but I've also settled for much worse over the years reading fan translations anyway so perhaps I have a high threshold for dealing with it. Not sure how to describe it, it wasn't so bad that it was distracting me the entire time I guess? I've seen quite a few that were that bad, they might have been even worse than machine translation. But nobody else wanted to work on those at the time, and nobody's gone back to redo them since either I'd imagine.

We can also always suggest corrections on a site like this where sometimes the groups are interacting with readers, and sometimes they do something about it. That's gotta be worth something compared to browsing aggregators that just grab a first version of anything and leave it there forever even if corrections might have been made elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I couldn't care less about grammar issues and stuff as long as I can actually read the stuff.

And a triple update is quite nice.

Dex-chan lover
It's free and it's faster than anyone else at the moment so I can't reasonably complain.

But man. I wish the seven seas thing had ebooks. Or maybe I'm just blind.

Fed-Kun's army
I have a built-in Grammarly in my brain that auto-correct every sentences

... Is what I wish to have

Reality, my grammar is so bad that I wont notice if a wrong grammar exist in the translation

Thank you FAG :D

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else notice that her cage has nothing to do with bears? She may be growing up!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapters

@Riger what are you talking about? She used the Bear minimum amount of metal to make that cage in typical Bear holding size

Dex-chan lover
People can't criticize your group if you criticize yourself 1st.
highresrollsafe.jpg

Any way thanks for the triple chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread