Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 5 Ch. 48

Group Leader
@LysandersTreason I think Japan is helpless with recipes that don't involve their staple foods of rice, meat(s), and curry. For them Fried Chicken is considered a traditional Xmas food.

When GIMP can do the work fine xD joke aside thanks for the work! And now thanks to someone I want raclette even with my 36 degree C outside ^^

Technically speaking, there's no fbi in another world so it should be fine.

Right...?

Fed-Kun's army
If you want something lighter weight then photoshop currently us, you can use photoshop cs 2, that should be free/freely available
you could also use clip studio paint, the thing has a manga work flow in it already, also its more or less photoshop sans the in depth photo manipulation aspect.
you also have affinity photo, its more or less a competent photoshop replacement. can't tell you it would be lighter weight, but it has no cpu requirements listed, just 2gb required 4gb recommended.

I forgive you this time for linking one of my favorite song in the credit page. Though I don't understand why would you put that son-"Hold on, little girl!"-oh.

@HDMI1: Thing is, that was the result of a marketing campaign by a guy trying to popularise KFC in Japan. His ad outright lied by claiming that fried chicken was a traditional Christmas food in the west. It was so overwhelmingly successful this "fact" got stuck as part of Japanese culture around Christmas time.

Users who are viewing this thread