Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 5 Ch. 48

Group Leader
@LysandersTreason I think Japan is helpless with recipes that don't involve their staple foods of rice, meat(s), and curry. For them Fried Chicken is considered a traditional Xmas food.

When GIMP can do the work fine xD joke aside thanks for the work! And now thanks to someone I want raclette even with my 36 degree C outside ^^

Technically speaking, there's no fbi in another world so it should be fine.

Right...?

If you want something lighter weight then photoshop currently us, you can use photoshop cs 2, that should be free/freely available
you could also use clip studio paint, the thing has a manga work flow in it already, also its more or less photoshop sans the in depth photo manipulation aspect.
you also have affinity photo, its more or less a competent photoshop replacement. can't tell you it would be lighter weight, but it has no cpu requirements listed, just 2gb required 4gb recommended.

I forgive you this time for linking one of my favorite song in the credit page. Though I don't understand why would you put that son-"Hold on, little girl!"-oh.

@HDMI1: Thing is, that was the result of a marketing campaign by a guy trying to popularise KFC in Japan. His ad outright lied by claiming that fried chicken was a traditional Christmas food in the west. It was so overwhelmingly successful this "fact" got stuck as part of Japanese culture around Christmas time.

Users who are viewing this thread