Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 5 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the anime is gonna adapt until this arc... Once Yuna return Home. I hope its more,

Dex-chan lover
So the moral of the märchen is, "Little girls can always count on the benevolent help of fat old men...big round pedobears and should always follow them?" NOOOO! That's a bad tale! It teaches the wrong things! Count on the help of people you know! If the bear would have been at least a town guard or a knight or the old huntsman, her mother knows well. Count on trustworthy people, not strangers! Okay, I guess this manga here won't be read by too many 2-4 year old children, so it isn't that bad, but still...

@Qelix I... never thought of it that way before. I now see this chapter in an entirely new light...

But oh well, we get an additional princess for our fluffball collection, so I'm not complaining. 😂

you were a month late? i didn't even notice... ._.
my opinion; no worries. we're only human.

still, thanks for scanlating :)

Aggregator gang
My responses to this chapter:

1. "At last, we finally get to see the princess!"

2. "Man, we're only just getting to the princess... the story's barely even begun."

Aggregator gang
@SuperOniichan well, can't it be both? And don't forget the occasional bear attacks... in the adventurers guild she is an entity that the newbies are warned NEVER to make fun of =P

I was amused by the fact that the Fina.exe file was down for the entire chapter and required the Bear Administrator to perform an urgent reboot to avoid irreparable damage. Princess Flora is even more adorable than I anticipated when reading the novel and I am looking forward to seeing
the massacre that Mother Bear will cause to protect the smile of her dear little sister Noa

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! And Fina is still cute even when she was freezing the entire time, lol.

Double-page supporter
I too play CK3 for 70 hours in one week. You have my sympathies

Dex-chan lover
One month late because of stuff? I can totally relate... Thank you for the chapter.

For some reason, the princess is ... different from what I would imagine in the manga, especially here the artist gave her the smug (?), while in the LN she was described as an little innocence (?).

Oh well whatever, little girls are still little girls anyway, pedobears will capture 'em all!

Users who are viewing this thread