Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 9 Ch. 89 - Kuma-san and the Students Subjugate Goblins

Dex-chan lover
How far behind this manga is from the anime?
This chapter is about halfway through S2Ep3. Latest raw (105) is I think about half way through Ep6. So I’m guessing about 5 chaps behind? But that’ll only grow as the anime progresses. So I’d expect the manga to catch up to the end of S2 around the end of next year maybe?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the scan
in the webnovel the village doesnt get directly attacked, also no tension was added with the shed ^^
also it was the boy that wished to help the village, so he knows he alone cant do it and so he is the one that requests the detection ability of kuma, giving even a explanation of his motivation ... here he feels so muich more shallow

thanks for the scan
in the webnovel the village doesnt get directly attacked, also no tension was added with the shed ^^
also it was the boy that wished to help the village, so he knows he alone cant do it and so he is the one that requests the detection ability of kuma, giving even a explanation of his motivation ... here he feels so muich more shallow
I can't speak to the WN as I haven't ever seen it, but in the Light Novel the eight goblins are "in the fields" which are presumably near (but not part of) the village. Shia is the one Yuna tells about them and who decides the students will help out. For the larger attack at the shed, Maricks is the one to suggest they will help out, while it is Shia who says they need to borrow the bears for safety's sake.

Users who are viewing this thread