Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

Double-page supporter
@BKMDOG21 Don't even think about uploading those chapters, if they were translated by you then you could have done it but loading the chapters of the team that removed them without their consent means violating the mangadex regulation. :/
If a person wants to read those chapters, rest assured that just use google to locate them easily. 😅

@Fadamor I am one of those people, if that manga really interests me to the point of noting that I reread the chapters on the internet and find it available in my country you are sure that I buy it as soon as I have the money.
I'm doing it for example with the manga of Tanya the evil, slime life, the hero with the shield.
Of course now I'm concentrating only on one pair of manga out of three, but I don't read the third manga, not even the scans are attracting me.
Maybe because I'd rather have the paper in my hands. :D

Merry Christmas dear scanlation, i will not criticise the poor cleaning of thoughts texts. Just want to give my thanks for translating and uploading despite it being the cristmas holiday. I hope everyone else reading this agrees

They could have just stopped scanlating it instead of removing the whole thing entirely...

*sigh*

More visitors to sites like Kissmanga then I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I want to re-read this here so bad, but most of the chapter is gone at this point lol

Group Leader
Chapter 38:
46Rj2qm.png

Merry Christmas and thanks for the release.
There's only one problem if you don't clean the thoughts I don't mind but please don't put text over text that's just dumb just put your translations somewhere else in the frame.

Group Leader
Whenever I see this manga pop up I always think that it's the game in New Game!

anime on the way https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-01-06/kuma-kuma-kuma-bear-light-novels-gets-tv-anime/.154964

Contributor
Expected the anime, this is a slice of life after all so it fit very well. <3

Users who are viewing this thread