Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

Contributor
MAL has finally approved the manga page for this series for anyone here that uses MAL to track their status.

Fed-Kun's army
web novel yuna gets to be overlord bear dictator who rules the world with bear paws. the best kind of dictatorship

Dex-chan lover
"how can they say that when they never did anything for me as my parents?"
Oh I dunno, maybe giving birth to you, feeding you, providing you with shelter, loving you, provided pretty much everything you used and wore, all really amounts to nothing in the end the moment you started making your own money isn't it.
Yeah... never did anything for you... entitled brat... Anyone who says that shit takes everything for granted.

@TetraSky
Oh I dunno, maybe giving birth to you, feeding you, providing you with shelter, loving you, provided pretty much everything you used and wore, all really amounts to nothing in the end the moment you started making your own money isn't it.
Yeah... never did anything for you... entitled brat... Anyone who says that shit takes everything for granted.

It's pretty strongly implied that her parents were influenced by the money she made from the stock market. You're assuming that they were model parents when the author is deliberately portraying otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look the isekai that I want. Though I honestly want to be a bear, and there's a thing with that already...

Contributor
this currently leaves off at chapter 15 of the ln for anyone interested

I did expect a cool looking bear, but it's a cute bear. Not like I'm disapointed anyway.

all i can say that this manga have some unique aspect that you wont realize and its like a chill vibe and cool in the same way

now its interesting, the new arc is not even included on the novel, so this is all new story for me.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope this arc doesn't screw with the continuity too much by introducing stuff she wouldn't have normally known about until much later...

Fed-Kun's army
I love cheeky loli protagonist, They are so much fun to watch and read.

Users who are viewing this thread