Kumika no Mikaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Light After the Rain

Dex-chan lover
BRAND NEW SHIP OUTTA NOWHERE
ALL PASSENGERS PLEASE HURRY UP

Dex-chan lover
Am I weird for thinking, that Eiria-chan is best girl in this manga? They are sweeter, when they are a little bit rotten.

Dex-chan lover
You think that this amazing series can't get any better, then they slap a new unique character, wonderful character development, and a fantastic ship in your face without a second thought. Gog damnit! This is why I love this manga!?

please be recurring please be recurring please be recurring please be recurring please be recurring please be recurring

Double-page supporter
It might have just been the normal "Anime Eye Reflection" thing, but it really looked like her Eyes had 2 Irises or even 2 Pupils, one that was locked in the center of the eye and never moved, and the other more conventional Iris that did move with the eye. That could be an interesting thing, I think I might need to remember that for my own stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Was the translator not needed, or was Kumika delivering those heart-throb inducing lines for him?

Aggregator gang
@scripted There’s nothing like bald lense flair to give the heart of a restricted maiden the doki-dokis.

Users who are viewing this thread