Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Ch. 68.2

Fed-Kun's army
Regarding her future power,
While she eventually recovers a good portion of her abilities, she'll never really get that strong ever again. Maybe stronger in some ways, but overall she'll be weaker than before she became a God by the end of the series. This is not a big deal and is better suited to her character, since she does her best work when she has to rely on the utility of her skills, her wits and sometimes her sheer desperation, rather than sheer strength.

If sheer power could have fixed all the problems in the world, Guliedistodiez would have taken care of everything long ago.

Just to remind people by the way. She's only been powerless for 4 chapters in a manga with over 100 chapters, and it's only been relevant in 2 of those. That's dragging? You just feel that way because it's a monthly manga, and because this chapter specifically is when it's relevant again. Sounds more like fishing for reasons to dislike the crumbling power fantasy.

In aswer to the spoiler

Uh no, absolutely no one will be able to face her if you're not able to use space magic at a really high level. Potimas with his entire armada who could kill a Queen Taratect, didn't stand a chance.

Dex-chan lover
In aswer to the spoiler

Uh no, absolutely no one will be able to face her if you're not able to use space magic at a really high level. Potimas with his entire armada who could kill a Queen Taratect, didn't stand a chance.
Finally I've been "uh no"-ed on this forum. I can strike that off my stupid bingo board.

I certainly didn't say she would lose to most of the other characters. She does, however, need to work pretty hard to reconstruct her old magic, and much of it remains abandoned. But as I said, some of it was stronger, like her Dimensional Magecraft. That being said, technically she can't directly defeat anyone with that either.

I mentioned Guliedistodiez on purpose. He's a barometer of what is brute power. And it's clear by the end of the series when they have their face off that while he can easily overpower Shiro in a straight-up contest, there's no reason for her to match power to power with him. What that results in is the same as she's always been, winning through clever plans, using cleverly adapted magic.

But if you want want to dumb it down to some shonen power level ranking decided by who beats who...sure.

Just wanted to say thank you to the translating team! I absolutely love this manga and its only getting better and better!

I only started reading this after seeing the anime so I gotta ask isn’t there supposed to be stuff with shun? Or is that not in the manga?

Fed-Kun's army
I only started reading this after seeing the anime so I gotta ask isn’t there supposed to be stuff with shun? Or is that not in the manga?

It's in extra-chapters at the end of some volumes.
But the manga completely skips it otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread