Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Ch. 69.1

Contributor
Wrath takes the stage!

It's funny to think that this is easily the worst point in both of his lives.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did sophia at this point even know shiro was "one of her classmates"?
She does, because after the first battle with the Elf robot, Demon King told Sophia the reason why Shiro came to rescue her, and explained that they are old classmates. Furthermore, Ariel strengthen their "friendship" by telling Sophia about Shiro's situation and intentions when they were inside of a town during their journey.

In fact, throughout the whole story, Sophia only cares about her butler, Shiro, and Ariel. What a sweet but nasty Loli vampire :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Truly illustrates how useful and basically a cheat ability any kind of dimensional storage/game inventory is.

Shiro sure has a good facial memory and recognition skill, since I doubt she used appraisal.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, we'll get to see the main trio of Shihaori, Karen and Wrath

Double-page supporter
Not much longer there. If I remember correctly, the manga is now around the middle of LN vol 8, and it's during this volume that Shiro/Kumoko starts to get her powers back
I was thinking of dropping this (or not reading it for a while) because she was weak and wasn't doing anything (and they release this slowly). Thanks for the spoiler I will be sticking around.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread