Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Ch. 69.1

Dex-chan lover
Nice, this arc finally feels like a return to what made the series great. No Magic Space Elves and giant battles with 100's of characters... it really did turn into Marvel but like Samus getting her powers taken away each game, we've reset and it feels good to start over but with established characters.

Dex-chan lover
I forget, at this point does Shiro know that she's not actually one of the students but actually just a mundane spider that has what's-her-name's memories imprinted on her?

Dex-chan lover
I forget, at this point does Shiro know that she's not actually one of the students but actually just a mundane spider that has what's-her-name's memories imprinted on her?
She had some awareness of that from before the Arachne evolution, but it was quite clear to her after she became a god. Though the manga obscured things from the reader's point of view in chapter 66.

Dex-chan lover
She had some awareness of that from before the Arachne evolution, but it was quite clear to her after she became a god. Though the manga obscured things from the reader's point of view in chapter 66.
Aight, glad i remembered to spoiler my question

Dex-chan lover
I'd assume Sasajima didn't yet look like that back on Earth. He would have stood out quite a bit otherwise. How did Shiro recognise him?
Monsters appearance seemingly (don't recall any version explaining why) changes based on their self-image as they evolve; basically, any non-human with human memories end up taking the form from their memories once evolved enough.

Dex-chan lover
Play SOMA and you’ll suddenly stop worrying about that. Or worry more…

You’ll be thinking “does it even matter?”

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what else are we going to skip? Because i'm pretty sure that if everything continues to be skipped we aren't all that far from the end.
I'd assume Sasajima didn't yet look like that back on Earth. He would have stood out quite a bit otherwise. How did Shiro recognise him?
He has the same face, as do all reincarnators

Dex-chan lover
Sophia being tsundere like that kinda reminded me the anime, how she really respected Shiro as her master.

Fed-Kun's army

I wonder what else are we going to skip? Because i'm pretty sure that if everything continues to be skipped we aren't all that far from the end.

Uh no they don't. Only those reincarnated into a monster have their old face when they become human.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe, but it gets concrete later...

Fed-Kun's army

They skip anything not MC related, so maybe vol 11, but most of the rest should be shown...

Users who are viewing this thread