Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Ch. 70.1

Double-page supporter
So, I've thought this for a while now, but... am I the only one bothered/concerned by the demon lord? She's only nice to Shiro now because there's literally a part of Shiro's mind in hers calming her down. I don't have double standards regarding emotional manipulation, so even though it's technically beneficial to our MC, it's still messed up. Plus, what if the demon lord eventually manages to shake that off?

If Ariel still wanted to kill White, she would have done so during the timeskip.

Double-page supporter
What do you mean "no"? Being stabbed in the heart doesn't mean her torso wasn't cut open. As shown it's also a slice or chop, not a stab.
You said it was a flesh wound, it was not. Without her unique skill, she would have died.

Dex-chan lover
She gets a skill back and people have moved on to trope comments like "I forgot what was going on" because they've been too used to belly-aching about the series.

Knowing this website and it's isekai reading ilk, I'm not sure what else I was expecting.

Supporter
I wonder if that will even get mentioned in the manga, since it was only in brief interludes in the LN :meguuusad:
You can read what happens in the WN
I think it includes all of the school arc although Sophia's and Shiro's personalities might be a bit different from how they are in the LN

Supporter
i miss shiro's spider form... round, cute and much more expressive than her human form...
Sadly I think the story (and Shiro) gets a lot more serious from here so there won't be as many goofy moments.
Hopefully they make the Hero's party and schlain's group a lot more fun cuz schlain's group is incredibly boring and hero's is really depressing :(

Dex-chan lover
Getting envy is something both Shiro and Ariel told Sophia NOT to do since the sin and virtue skills are evil (not sure if they've explained why they're evil yet tho)
Sophia already have Jealousy, it will be upgraded to Envy sooner or later when Jealousy get to Lv10.

So, for Shiro and DK, what done is done might as well capitalized on it since the perk that comes with Sin and Virtue skills are really OP.

Supporter
Sophia already have Jealousy, it will be upgraded to Envy sooner or later when Jealousy get to Lv10.

So, for Shiro and DK, what done is done might as well capitalized on it since the perk that comes with Sin and Virtue skills are really OP.
Yh but the corruption of the mind that comes with those skills (it isn't just wrath that basically shifts your personality but all of them) isn't worth the power since the extra skills that come with them could be gotten through other means. Some of them can't (like the dragon skills) but most of them can be.

Plus I think those skills mess with the owner's soul a lot and having more than one(maybe 2) is usually enough to get a person killed and weaken their soul significantly

Haven't read the LN in a long time so I might be misremembering some of the details though

Dex-chan lover
So, I've thought this for a while now, but... am I the only one bothered/concerned by the demon lord? She's only nice to Shiro now because there's literally a part of Shiro's mind in hers calming her down. I don't have double standards regarding emotional manipulation, so even though it's technically beneficial to our MC, it's still messed up. Plus, what if the demon lord eventually manages to shake that off?
Think it like this, when you blended multiple fruits together, you can't separate them back.

DL is planning to wage war, it is better to have Shiro on her side than being an enemy. Even DL acknowledged that Shiro is annoying to dealt with with her Immortality and Soul Transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread