Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 46.2

OMG WHAT A CHAPTER!!! I didn't expect to get an in-depth analysis of how to she got conceited, I didn't even noticed... It's rare normally, and even more in the isekais... (at least that I know of) And not only that, the new power to fight wasn't super deus-ex-machina as usual. This manga keeps exceeding itself :3 love it

Aggregator gang
Yeah... that Dark Souls panel... it looks a lot like Sen's Fortress. The lesson: you must always plan and plan and plan and get lucky.

Fed-Kun's army
Handy. I would be looking into using that ability in reverse; to transplant bad modifiers from myself to others.

Nada se perde, nada se cria, tudo se transforma. Essa frase se aplica bem aqui XD

@Dante107
Technically there have been more than 3 parallel minds since long ago but they just don't appear to not confuse the readers with a lot of Kumoko.
Btw in case you didn't knew, Information-In-Charge is the real Kumoko.

P.D: In the WN more parallel minds are nanmed after certain point but they just don't really have a lot of screen time.

Fed-Kun's army
So she didn't learn a thing after all. Instead of using this opportunity to retreat and re-plan, she just goes in head-first like before because now the stat difference is even greater. Like, what was all that monologue for if she's just going to repeat the same mistake immediately?

@Huichelaar
Even with that power-up she cannot retreat.
Mother still has the "Divine Dragon Barrier" skill that blocks Teleport.

Btw in case you wonder how Kumoko used the breath attack even with the Dragon Barrier, The Breath Attack is part of the "Dragon Power" skill and Dragon Barrier can only block magic not skills.

Fed-Kun's army
Naw, she was healed by magic. Magic number 1 forced her way past the magic seal (because nothing actually works the way you'd expect, see 'immortality', fuck absolutes amirite?). She could still flee, be it by teleportation or other means.

Double-page supporter
@Huichelaar
Yeah, the point of the monologue (which I was greatly enjoying) was made null immediately. Didn't even wait a chapter or something.

Adding that to how I dislike the parallel minds and powerful beams instead of the early traps, this was the worst ending imaginable for me. 😔

Users who are viewing this thread