Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.1

Double-page supporter
Kumoko. You have Immortality.

I think you can stop caring about how broken this System is.

But man, she's becoming a massive powerhouse in terms of skill balance. Physical and magical attacks as well as healing?

Dex-chan lover
@Animely to be honest I think its much better. I dont like the novel because the timeline is all over the place.

Fed-Kun's army
The manga literally cut out half the story - read from the beginning if you want to read the light novel or webnvel. He did kumo’s half well though, so you can skip through her chapters. Though - without kumo’s action to make things fun, shun’s chapters tend to be kind of boring since they’re worldbuilding for the first two or three books.

Dex-chan lover
So now she's a double demon king AND a holy saint hero... yeah, ok, this is starting to sound like my Skyrim playthrough. 😏

oh, this new guy looks like a mobster lmao

@Dragou The timeline being all over the place is a feature, not a bug, I like to think it was to build suspense over the true identities of white/shiro/nightmares/ariel because they were all mentioned in close proximity in the novels.

For those browsing comments, they didn't cut out half the story, half the story just hasn't happened yet. Novel/anime is just a bit of a mess in some respects. This is straighter, but that straightness makes it seem to those out of the loop as if the story is missing pieces

But as other's said, that was intentional, and removing it is like cutting out half the fun the author put into his work. a bit sad I didn't get to experience it

Dex-chan lover
Idk if I'll read the novel yet, but can someone spoil the proper timeline for me? The only extent of the classmates side I know is from the anime, and tbh, they're all pretty boring and cliché. Idc if you spoil their stuff too. Keep the Kumoko spoils to a minimum, if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread