Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.1

Group Leader
@the_one_who_waits Pass, this is the superior version of the story. You put the students in and it just turns into one of those other dime a dozen Isekai stories on this site.

Double-page supporter
Lol that smash brothers reference with the lord's wife really caught me off guard there. Gave me a good laugh.

@Wildfire:
But the anime has explained nothing? It has given more details about things which
In the manga
you'd spend a LOT of time wondering what is happening, where is Kumoko, and so on. Existence of a demon lord revealed late. Wheat's going on in the world is unknown.

Basically, there's a sense of mystery. It is like playing dark souls for the very first time without any guide.

In the anime, they explain the situation in the very first episode.
Everybody reincarnated, there are heroes, demon lord, monsters, classes, and Kumoko has a hard time unlike the rest of the class.

This kills the sense of mystery, and brings it closer to currently popular "reincarnation isekai" mangas/animes/whatever.

Basically, when you read the manga for the first time, you'd spend plenty of time wondering what is happening. In anime the answers are given to you on the silver platter, and then it is just going through the motions of a typical modern isekai.

@DeathDonut while watching the anime i just skip characters from those "parallel stories", i know its not the right definition of what is happening, please don't correct me.
I just skip everything and watch the spider, feels like they skipped a feel things with the earth dragon first encounter, and i was sad about it.

PRAISE THE KUMO-SAMA...

i think the manga version still better than anime...
i dont read the WN version because dont have time and busy.
but what i read from comments here, manga version take slightly different path than WN.
i like anime version but when story focus on human (kumo's friends in classroom) side, the story becomes boring..
especially when that i-am-strong-man got defeated by his rival...
i really want that man dead and get rekt by someone stronger than him...

Dex-chan lover
wait why is hero a skill and not a title

who are these guys
religious nuts from a different country/religion or some kind of beast/slave trader cause the fat fuck looks like one

@canigetauhh Because she didnt? She straight up said she cant cure cancer she just cut affected areas out and regenerated the tissue
thats like removing a tumor just faster

@kampfarsch same reason why demon lord is a skill: it's both a skill that anyone can get, and a title awarded to only a single living being at any given time. Kumoko has the Demon Lord skill, but she's not *the* demon lord; that's the Origin Taratect who blew her to smithereens. Same goes with the Hero title.

@DeathDonut Then again, the anime is following the general plot progression of the Light Novel itself, so it's a matter of perspectives. Fun fact, due to how the manga is structured one of the "Plot Twists" later on in the LN (And now Anime) is pretty much invalidated.

SERIOUS SPOILERS, JUST DONT. You Will fucking regret it, so don't come crying to me afterwards. Unless Light Novel or Web Novel reader.
For those wondering which plot twist I was talking about, it's the whole fact that in LN and WN it takes us, as readers, AGES to realize that Kumoko had started life WAY earlier than most other reincarnations, meaning that the others had to grow up and become functioning humans before doing shit, and by that point Kumoko was gone, Shiro is now in da house, and she is a Literal God.

Double-page supporter
When a good peoples comes, the bad one will follow ... sooner or latter ...
😱😱😱😱😱

So she can become a literal god just from the charity thing? She’s already immortal, so all she needs is the power gained from the charity skill and boom, god.

Users who are viewing this thread