Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.1

@Thalion-Raw I have limited medical knowledge, but usually liver dysfunction/failure makes so the person skin becomes yellowish (some examples darker others lighter). I think the mangaka choose to darken the boy's skin while sick to simplify his work, because it would be harder to depict him with light yellow color, because you know, mangas are painted black/grey tones /white

Holy shit the kid and mother look even worse than I magine them to be when reading the LN,prop to manga artist for that,they still cut 40% of content tho which is inexcusable but still

Double-page supporter
Wait, is she going to get all seven deadly sins and all the holy virtues as well?
Normally busted power creep is cheap in this kind of story, but for some reason I absolutely love it in this.

Double-page supporter
@Thalion-Raw when your liver function is decreasing, for example from liver cancer, it will cause bilirubin level in the blood increased, causing jaundice. In layman term, it'll cause your skin to turn dark yellow in the most severe cases. This manga is black and white, therefore the artist uses darker color to represent the condition. Get your politic talk out of here....

@kaminomikan and @HDMI1 nah they are secondary character in order for the story to work perfectly they NEED to be there,it's not even filler. Their purpose is to be bland but also to fore shadow future event and The main thing about this series is plot twist and foreshadow which some huge chunk of them require classmates pov in order for it to work,also the manga also cut other's pov too like demon lord's. And other.

Fed-Kun's army
We're creeping closer and closer to arachne! Can't wait to see how she looks in the manga

That smash bros reference though. Lord's wife top tier.
And now we have some shady fucks showing to ruin everything.

Fed-Kun's army
"The time i reincarnated into another world as a spider with OP skills only to get turned into a magical surgeon who cures cancer in an undeveloped society"

Dex-chan lover
Wow this progressed fast. Almost feels like we skipped something. But it's nice to see you can also gain skills just by being generous.

Double-page supporter
On an unrelated note, I kinda sympathize with the manga-only people who despise the other classmate stories since it's choke full of typical isekai tropes.
Such a newbie mistake that reminds me of my past, before I read LN vol 5.
Vol 1-4: Pfftt lame isekai tropes.
Ending of vol 5: *gasp* MORE!
Vol 6-13: WHEN WILL WE GET THAT LAME CLASSMATES STORY AGAIN?!

I kinda hate the anime because of the direction that its going....I just want them to focus on the MC instead of cramming both perspective in every fcking episode. The manga did it better because we LOVE THE MC!!!!!!!!!

F those classmates who cares!!!!!! they are really not that important haha

Users who are viewing this thread