Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.1

@LegitRikk
True, the manga did went to do their own things, funny enough this is how people get invested with this included myself, after all the main character is a spider, tho anime itself isnt good but isnt bad, just the poor used of CG and lack of quality control (sadly no catchphrase from the trailer), but i heard that the human side played a more important role as the mc spider girl progress, so we'll see how it goes.

Fed-Kun's army
@acezero2010
poor use of cg? i'm not really sure about that. I mean enemies yea, not all of them are perfect, especially when they have numbers, but I doubt this anime has money to throw at the problem to properly animate it in 2d or the resources to make damn sure that the stiffness is gone on everything when there are hundreds of enemies, with that said, I haven't seen any horrendous mc or 1 on 1 cg sore thumbs yet. if anything this is making great use of cg for animated characters, something that usually never works well.

but this is an anime that im watching after I read the wn and manga, so story telling for me is a non issue, I just want to see parts I liked animated.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax

Humans can use skill points the same way as kumo, just everyone is a lazy wimp. Like, they have access to healing magic but they have almost no resistance skills because they refuse to train properly since it hurts to do so. Best way to train heat resistance? Set yourself on fire while friend heals you. The humans way to get heat resistance? Sit in a sauna. The weaker method means slower results. Now apply that to everything they do. All their skills are level 2 or 3 at best because training more is painful.

Dex-chan lover
It's obvious this will all come to bite her in the butt. The entire time, I was expecting something bad to start brewing.

Fed-Kun's army
@acezero2010 I haven't minded the CG much, as it lets the animators keep things like injuries consistent between shots. It's also far beyond what most shows do with CG. When she bites something would be an example of something most other shows wouldn't even attempt.

Aggregator gang
@AmiasD

It's not like this part was that important, the main point is really just the fact that the humans started seeing Kumoko as a Mythical Holy Beast, the valuable part is what comes next.

Fed-Kun's army
spider cures cancer
haachama eats spider
haachama is now the cure for cancer

also: that description for charity, lol
(please find a proofreader)

Double-page supporter
Can someone tell me which chapter in LN / WN is this ?

@LegitRikk :
there is ...
https://mangadex.org/title/23710/tatoeba-last-dungeon-mae-no-mura-no-shounen-ga-joban-no-machi-de-kurasu-youna-monogatari
I already read the LN, and I already watch the anime ...
From best to worst
1. Manga (BEST)
2. LN
3. Anime (WORST)

Why ? Because the arrangement in story at LN is WEIRD !
And it actually get a lot better and even funnier in manga version!
(probably there's plenty advisor and expert give advice at manga creation. and also it's possible the author LN actually don't have much experience in it)

@Blargel
She's mostly speculating about what happened, though it would be weird if the adventures already started rumours about how they were saved by a spider monsters in the labyrinth.
In the end Sariella (the country where Kumoko is currently) is right next to Ohts Kingdom which is the country that has the labyrinth entrance.

spider cult
spider cult
praise the spider you fuckin' dolt
swings from webs
jumps real high
the local bandits are all now fried - look out!
lets' start a spider cult

@Liquidxlax
Yes, they know but
there's no skill that actually expand you life expectancy (aside of Immortality ofc). Skills like "Life" only boost your HP

The System works exactly the same for every living being (aside from evolution which is a monster-only function).

@solmeggido
Nope, the Goddess Religion doesn't worship spiders, just The Spider Divine Beast. Also, the goddess had several divine beasts each one from a different species.
Spider, Dragon, Goblin, Elf and an unnamed blind beast.

Funny enough they're praying to the Spider divine Beast which we know that is the Demon Lord.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, look, the fake church must be coming in to bitch about how much good spider church has been doing.

Users who are viewing this thread