Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.1

@DeathDonut
You got it wrong, in the novel the mystery was never "If there were more reincarnated students" (literally the summary says that the whole class was reincarnated), but the time frame.

And when that question was answered then the next one was
"Where's Kumoko in the students timeline?" It's impossible to hide her existence with all the chaos that she have done in her story.

Contributor
Thank you @aumakua, I read this manga since the first publication, I never thanked you for having translated this manga, since I buy it in French but I continue to read you, thank you again for what you've done and what you continue to do!

Double-page supporter
@SchultzD
That honestly makes me curious as to what alignment Kumoko is. Like, definitely not lawful and not really evil. So I guess somewhere in the top right four?

@icantnotthink Probably Chaotic Neutral (leaning towards Good). She decides what she does on a whim and doesn't care much for what others think. But I would like to say that her alignment is kinda unstable;
I think she starts leaning more towards the Lawful (but still kinda unpredictable) and Evil side of the chart after spending more time with
Ariel

Dex-chan lover
Off course, to not be too distant from the source, the evil religion organization makes an appearance!

Fed-Kun's army
@yarielist lol I meant kumo. Yeah, the light novel for that one was weird. But if you want to read kumo read the shun chapters from the start.

@nightdk what I said above

giphy.gif

Double-page supporter
@Arijec123 Nah, i'd say
Lawful Neutral in later parts of the story. She does the things she do for the purpose of saving the world, so while her actions are considered "evil", her goal is "good"

@KazutoKatsuragi
By reading the manga you should have already noticed that there's a time gap between the spider and her classmates stories (around 15 years to be clear).
The question the novel put on the table is "Where is Kumoko in the classmates timeline? She must be somewhere doing something.
Also, the classmates part in the anime is barely starting, they're literally living their peaceful lives because the people in power allowed them (obviously that's not going to last forever).

@DeathDonut
The existence of the Demon Lord and Hero WAS NEVER A MYSTERY!!!.

The synopsis itself says that they exist and that the students were killed by them.
The world where the Hero and the Demon King continue to oppose each other. The grand magic from the Hero and the Demon King cross over worlds and exploded in the classroom of a certain high school.

The students who died in the explosion will be reincarnated in a different world. The protagonist, who had the lowest reputation in the class, was reincarnated into a spider. Nevertheless, she adapted quickly to the present condition with strong willpower.

This is a story of she who has become a spider trying whatever she can to live.

Anyway, keep enjoying the manga.

Oh btw *cough* *cough* The fact that the adventurer group from last chapter was the same one Kumoko saved wasn't a coincidence.
Someone send this specific group to this specific location
but I guess you'll never dicover the "who" and "why"
Keep thinking that you guys know what's happening. 😉

Contributor
Spoiler
Love how you can see D’s Silhouette on the card,
The real Wakaba Hiiro
. Dunno why they censored
Ariel
when they showed her in an earlier chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread