@Ibri probably stuck with me from when I used to actively play PnP RPG's. 😀

Dex-chan lover
We are fast approaching Ajimu of Medaka's Box level of stat/skill overload 😱

tldr Kumo vs Alaba stats comparison (not including skills):
Magic Resist AGI glass cannon build vs All rounder jack of all trade build
Notable stats:
Kumo MP 12K, Resist 11K, AGI 7K vs Alaba all averaging 4K
Skill points Kumo 0 vs Alaba 41K

Kumo need to finish the battle fast before Alaba can use its reserved skill points to counter Kumo.

Group Leader
@Aricitic @Chrisis In the WN version, she rolls directly from the Arch Taratect army to the Alaba fight with no break in the middle. She doesn't have earth resistance when the taratect fight starts, and still doesn't have it the next time there's a readout of her stats, at her next evolution.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu it’s stuff like this that makes me wonder if the author’s are pulling stat values out of there asses...

But that’s not why we’re here, and I’m ok with that.

Fed-Kun's army
I dropped medakas box hard cuz that BS skill list does not somehow make a story. Christ.

Dex-chan lover
@CyanHide I think that was the case with most OP MC in isekai stories, and it gradually become irrelevant as the become so OP they didn't even bother showing the MC stat at certain point.
At least in here it was somewhat important as it dictates Kumo strategy and approach as most of her opponents are stronger than her, right now anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu yeah, I don't know how fast the earth dragon can think or if it has that multimind thing like Kumo, but it would be hard as hell to spend points wisely or spend points while fighting something that is far more destructive than yourself.

Doesn't kumo have that heretic, abyss or w.e magic lvl 10 where using level 1 was massive scale destruction and the other that just straight up destroys matter? I wonder if that would work well on alba or not?

Kumo said that exp for resistance level was related to pain. It might have been less damaging to her overall body to slowly slice off one leg rather than bruise the hell out of her entire body.

Dex-chan lover
Defense 2363
Resistance 11004

boi what
isnt she basically immune to all magic 11k has to be ridiculously high

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax

do recall that the most expensive thing Kumo's bought has been in the hundreds of skill points. At 41k, you could buy every single anti-spider move and still have leftover.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
Saying the webs aren't flammable is kind of silly considering we've seen it go up like a torch TWICE now. It just took a bit more effort the second time.
So if you claim it isn't flammable, then neither are gasoline fumes or gunpowder.

@Nolanar
In this world, the humans definitely look up. Too many sneak attacking monsters not to. And a hanging ball of rock is going to be rather noticeable, let alone the incredibly thick silk ropes holding it up there.

Dex-chan lover
A rather slow pace.
The novel is far ahead.
Hope we can catch up.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
Oh, no no no. Real life spider webs are non-flammable. Kumo-chan webs are fire hazards, likely because they are made with magic... for some reason things made with magic are really fammable.

Dex-chan lover
My respect to Aumakua for translating not one but TWO walls of skills.
You are a hero.

welp there she blows after tale of a tape,she finally fighting her nightmare ALABAMA!

Users who are viewing this thread