Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 36.1

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
Well spider web are not flammable but I think the idea is that it would be harder to spot?

Double-page supporter
This is one of those chapters that really makes it clear you don't need to read the actual skills of people in isekai, honestly. What's most important and interesting is always character interactions and emotional resolutions.

Kumo's general suffering up to this point has boiled into resentment and a want for revenge, which led her to training to become strong, and that's what really matters.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember her pummeling herself with boulders in the light novel...
It HAS been months and I DO have a poor memory... Was it there?

Fed-Kun's army
@Zael then I guess you are the type that some litrpg authors write for when they include an unnecessary amount of system screens in full instead of summarizing the important changes in narrative. Always wondered for whom they are doing that since it seems so pointless.

Group Leader
Does anyone know where I can read the novel after this chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
@HMD3
Here's the link to the novelupdates page.

www.novelupdates.com/series/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka

Dex-chan lover
>wants patreon monies
>half the skills are lost in translation
Fuck off.

Aggregator gang
Now one of the greatest fights in the novel begins,
And holy mother of status walls!

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
She suspended her bed in mid-air, making it less likely to be detected and consequently burned down by humans.
The rocks are most likely for camouflage, not defense against fire.

Group Leader
"I'll make you regret that!!"

"Thank you for your support all these years! Please look forward to Okina-Sensei's next work!!!"

@HMD3
Chapter 138: Spider Vs Earth Dragon Alaba.

The link that the other user posted is for the Web novel, If you can try to read the Light Novel (the manga adapt the LN) since it has several changes on the order of events.
If you start with the Web Novel on this fight you will read again the battle with the summoner and the mage after Alaba's battle. There're several torrents on Nyaa of the LN or if you want you can buy the physical version on Amazon to support the Author.

Ladies and Gentlemen I'm proud to tell you that after this long road we're finally at the climax of the Labyrinth Arc, and with this the manga will finally end the prologue of this story.
Also many Thanks to the translator for working every month to give us every chapter this fast.

And for those who had problem reading Alaba's stats here's his entry on the Monster Encyclopedia
Earth_Dragon_Araba.jpg
Note: This are his stats at level 1 and base skills for the full list go to the Wiki of the story.

Dex-chan lover
I wish this moment of introspection came earlier. The idea that overkilling those humans wasn't due to her own choice but rather an effect of taboo changing her mental state and her not liking that she might be affected and do things she wouldn't otherwise do is a very strong and interesting path. It makes her dismissal and glibness earlier a lot more understandable.

Dex-chan lover
*saw all the stats* well f*ck this shit i cant read all the skill stats of a monsster

Users who are viewing this thread