Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.2

It's too bad that there's nothing left to feast on after the battle for more skill unlocking.

Ah man, Alaba was my favorite enemy, theres just something about a regal dragon that's so appealing...

You dont feel anything for killing humans. But you feel bad for a dragon who probably might have been killing humans for so many years.

Even If she is in a body of a spider her soul is still human.

I'm really gonna miss Alaba.

He's been my 2nd favorite character so far for a long time now. I know that doesnt say much, but I really did like him.

Wish his fight was later tbh. He was the first major major encounter and idk, took some sort of pity on her or something. Idk, im worried this is the peak of the series.

Dex-chan lover
@_Lijsuke The humans is idiots that doesn't aware of their opponent strength, thus provoking dangerous beast by burn her house and aim arrow to her.

While Alabe have the soul of true fighter, After put everything he have to a fight, He rather to kill himself instead of being killed and make his opponent stronger.

and she's not actually feel bad, She's just feeling awful because doesnt win like she usually did

Basically: I've won, but at what cost.

Alaba will always be the best dragon in any manga, fuck those shape-shifting dragon lolis.

hmm he died with his pride unbroken, but left me with many questions .. he really spare her life because he thinks she was a small fry? or because he was an intelligent being like her?.....

Users who are viewing this thread