Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

@Alexa201, as Kumoko is a spider, she has grown much faster than all her other classmates who are sentient slow-growing (in comparison to a spider) bodies. You won't see them until much much later.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

So the mc just got killed?, interesting way of axing a series,
in all seriousness, I'm glad the plot is finally moving.

Badass mofo spider: expect ultimate poison or web attack, but no. Just the nuke-finger.

and for anyone who still thinks she is too uncaring, somewhere around the middle layer lava story arc she got the "merciless" title which got "feelings of guilt disappear" as one of its effects so yeah

I can still read this manga here, but does anyone knows why did mangazone block this manga?XD Sometimes i just wanna read on phone you know (like in workbreak n stuff)

and thats the end of this manga, thats why theres no set date for the next chapter. rip miss 8-leg

best ship in the story evah:
appraisal x kumo

appraisal best boi :')

on one hand: holy fuck rip kumo-chan
on the other: oh damn spider lady can smack me to oblivion and id thank her (probably);; im getting hyped for 8-legs' humanoid evolution?? if she ever gets it???? i dunno???

Users who are viewing this thread