Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

I thought all along the girl in the manga cover was our main character when she was human but it was the administrator all along! That's so cool.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@xmyst
MC doesn't have a human form.
She was the pet spider in the class room. She became a spider in the new world with a err "proper soul" since D gave part of hers to make it possible. When she finally evolves in an Arachne she has silver hair...when she evolves into a god she has the same silver hair
So like Jjsnage said, the girl on the cover is D. It's just the MC has D's memories and *thinks* she looked like that. In reality she has never looked like that.

This is the best type of isekai. Where they don't dwell on the cheat skill and set it in the same old bog-standard jrpg setting.

@Trance11 i know all that
the "form" is exactly similar apart from the eyes and silver hair when she ascends, again i was just mentioning about her form, never said it was not D on the cover

@ShdoopDoop yeah, but as with everything, if written well, it can be amazing, but generally yes, they do need to drop the idea of a "cheat skill"

if anyone wants to be ahead of the manga its chapter 165 in the light novel I think but it's best to start at chapter 135 where she re-encounter Alibaba the earth dragon

Users who are viewing this thread