Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Aggregator gang
I can feel like the LN story might be interesting but damn this manga is awful with shitty drawings and garbage storytelling layout.

so we finnall y got the D huh?

leaving silly jokes aside, prepare to awesomeness!!!!

since....welp, we finally met D and all........

Just throwing this out there but what if D is the girl on the cover and our main girl/spider is in the background. So that would mean they're both on the cover and it would mean that each cover just show a little of what each of them are up to??

Supporter
@Casndi, your theory is incomplete until you explain where our MC came from. Also, you should post such things using spoiler tags, even if it is speculation.

Evil god or not claiming that all humans desire imortality is too much of a misanthropist slander to be left standing. Is she a god in the first place, seems a little lacking in the knoledge portion of the deal.
Anyway the Demon Lord and the Hero teaming up to confront the God who forced their fate on them. I wonder who came up with that, since I doubt this series stole from Sekai Maou (not that it's wrong to steal from Sekai Maou, it's already finished and it's great), both must have been inspired by something older.

This is my favorite manga by far. I think it deserves a 10/10. And now I want to see if the spider will try to kill itself to see about immortality. It would suck if she gets sent back to the beginning. It would also be possible that the spider and D are the same person different personalities. I also wish the chapters didn’t take so long to release but we can’t change that. I also hope that this manga gets a show. That’d be fun to watch. Anyway if the creator reads this I want to say good job in making this master piece!

@SirSCPaLot There's already an anime announced, however it seems to be closer to the original LN rather than the manga adaptation. Main difference would be the character designs and that those reincarnations we only learned about in the latest manga chapter will appear much, much earlier.

U guys got any info of wherabout of the egg from the earliest chapters? all of sudden its missing or am I missing some pages?

@walterfeng It was a dragon egg, and the one inside is one of Kumoko's fellow reincarnations brought up in the latest chapter. There's a short extra chapter about her in the manga's physical release and it's brought up even earlier in the novel.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Glassguy3 thanks for the info! Was curious since the egg
is not in her possession anymore, so she left it behind during the arson or something?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Can someone help me? I want to read the novel but i dont want to re-read the history, so can someone tell me wich capter i should star?

@Kabcro, The manga only adapts part of the novel; the manga only shows Kumoko's story, but the novel follows multiple storylines(stuff happening outside the labyrinth) and they do intersect. So it's better to start the novel from the beginning; one thing u can do is fast read kumoko's story part from the novels (chapters with no prefix). Manga should be halfway through LN volume 4 i think. Another thing to note is that the light novel and web novel starts to diverge at some point, so choose one to follow(afaik manga and LN is consistent till now).

Dex-chan lover
Why is the universe so cruel and uncaring, why does it deem fit to punish us so cruelly?
A new chapter of this comes out.
Oh, right.

Users who are viewing this thread