Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

@yukicrewger2

Hummm.... If im not mistaken and if the manga doesn't change more events in the novel... About 7 or 12 chaps.
There will be even more if they decide to draw the side story that happens at the same time...

Forgot totally what i said xD it will take WHOLE 20 Chaps or more.... Or im just crazy and it will take 7 chaps or 12.

i really liked this series as a whole, for now im just waiting for an update, in the meantime, anyone know of an alternative for this terrific manga?

honestly it started off strong but now it just seems like every other chapter is filler/irrelevant crap, could have been so much better if they just skipped like every other chapter and focused more on the progression. 47+ chapters in and it still hasn't gone very far.

@Nyeara
Except that this exactly how the novel moves.

Kumoko doesn't really move the plot until volume 5. The novel is divided in 2 main stories, Kumoko' story and Shun' story.
Shun is another reincarnated student that was born in the royal family of the Analeit Kingdom. Both stories are separed and the characters never met each other, when Kumoko isn't moving the plot Shun is doing it.
In fact, these 2 stories and how they're conected is one of the mayor plot twists of the novel. Many questions from Kumoko's story are answered in Shun's and viceversa.

Spoiler if you ever want to read the novel.
The main answer is that both stories aren't running on the same timeline. Kumoko's story is happening 15+ years before Shun's.
This is why this last chapter of the manga was so important on the novel. During a big part of Shun's adventure one of the main antagonsits is a girl which one of Shun's friends know but she can't tell the others.
That girl is the baby we just saw in the last chapter until this point the readers believed that both stories were running on the same time. (btw she's also another reincarnated student)
Sophia
KGXDZOC.jpg

Shun story illustrations
Mn4UU02.jpg

pl3XMJe.jpg

dO7gNe2.jpg

8YkAIT5.jpg

f2f1C8Q.jpg

Z4G1wHO.jpg

T2cs1MH.jpg

AdSPIXH.jpg

Z6SZ4wm.jpg

BFuMHfb.jpg

cW8sphW.jpg

DBC1hJV.jpg

5hJcodS.jpg

@linkhuesitos15
I read the spoilers and that was definitely not what I was expecting lmao might have to go read the novel now
A 15 year gap was unexpected. Is Kumoko the only one who reincarnated in her time? Is she ever brought up in Shun’s story?

@Deenoodles
Is Kumoko the only one who reincarnated in her time?
The reason why Kumoko was born so fast compared to the other students is her race.
Being a Spider she only spend 3 months inside her egg instead of 9 months inside the womb like a normal human. Also thanks to being a spider she was able to move and act right after her birth, meanwhile humans on average only gain full controll of their bodies around the 6 years old. This gave her a huge advantage in terms of life experience.
There's another student that was born earlier. He was born as a goblin and thanks to the speedy breeding of goblins he was born around 3 months before the humans.

Do you remember the egg Kumoko lost at the start of the manga? That was another student that was born as a dragon (drake to be specific). She was the last student to be born (around 8 years after the humans).

Is she ever brought up in Shun’s story?
Yes, she is. It's a spoiler but now that you know about the time line gap and Sophia (the baby) I guess it doesn't matter anymore.
Kumoko is the ultimate villian in Shun' story. She's the mastermind between the Great Demon-Human War and pretty much everysingle conflict in Shun' story.

She has a really good and well explained reason to do it but that's a major spoiler. Ask me again if you really want it.

Fed-Kun's army
That description made me feel a certain I can not describe. What the fuck.

Oh boy, here comes the Yandere. Did you see that look? There's no need for spoiler, the eye says it all.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit, this is so much better than i expected

not much to complain about, but...

i dont mind that the author give the mc immortality, but i am worried it might make things a bit boring

i also noticed that the author tends to use the same things alot, like...i cant exactly describe it though

Seeing Kumoko finally going to the outside world, I have one thing to say.

How far are we now until we get to see Kumoko actually achieve her Arachne form?

Edit:
Checked the Web Novel, we're in chapter 160 (Volume 5) atm, the Arachne form should be around chapter 200 to 223(Volume 7) so we're still not too far off

Edit 2:
Light Novel we're at Volume 4, Arachne's form starts at Volume 6

Fed-Kun's army
How can this be so good? why are the chapters so short! any kind soul that could tell me where to read the LN please? =(

Users who are viewing this thread