Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Dex-chan lover
Bruh the Light Novel went ina completely different direction than the web....

this is a comment for me for bookmarking purposes : read from ch38.1

its still a shame that she doesn't have that egg anymore, kinda forgot what happened to it too

@PortalSage
The egg was another reincarnation reborn as a dragon. It was taken away by soldiers as they can tame dragons if raised from birth, and so she ended up becoming a royal family's pet, whose prince is also another reincarnation
The manga barely covers what's happening outside the dungeon, but the upcoming anime seems like it will feature the missing parts from the novel.

actually, the cover is a big spoiler, you know it already if you've read the novel. the reason it shows human girl and spider at the same time is because
read the novel yourself!

kinda boring ngl
its like a generic reincarnated gets op overtime protagonist story shit
but the mc is a fucking spider, this is not my cup of tea lol

but people may like it so, give it a swig i guess

@HIVARNA early story is our girl winning through smarts as she is actually really weak.

She gets strong later on only to be eclipsed by the absolute monster that is our favorite waifu/motherfu ariel
and ends up fighting excessively harder challenges.
she then gets ridiculous power creep.
What makes the novel truly great are the side stories that I presume are now finally going to be drawn very shortly. They were in the light novel from book one and
Cover the reincarnations of the rest of her class and fool you into thinking they're fighting for the good guys
Whats really fascinating about this story is the world and everyone's efforts to save it,

Well, also Ariel is best waifu not to mention best motherfu

Users who are viewing this thread