Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

For some reason this town arc is one of my favorite, so really looking forward to the next chapters.
As someone who originally read the web novel I can't say if it'll be the same though. Which reminds me, I really probably should read the official light novel volumes now that those are getting pretty far.
Can't wait for the Shiro/vampire girl and others hijinks!

@NoBitt on the good side the LN author is working on the anime, plus with how slow the manga releases are, it wouldn't be surprising if, even after adding back all the parts of the story the manga removed, the anime goes further in the story than the manga.

Cant wait for the anime to get passed this manga
Waiting is hell lmao

@NoBitt
You should see the new trailer, it got some improvements comapred to the first one

Hope the anime at least ends with the end of the (currently released in english LNs) side story and kumo meeting "the baby". Preferably both in the same episode.

@F-Radiation The manga is currently at the beginning of Volume 5 of the LN, however it had to skip half the story (basically everything about the other characters) to do so. There's currently 10 LNs in English and soon 14 in Japanese, so the novels are easily 4-5 times ahead of the manga.

@F-Radiation I don't know, mainly because the manga is based on the light novel which underwent a lot of structural changes compared to the web novel (the one on novel updates), meaning that some events changed place. Best I can give you is to start at chapter 135, which should be around when she leaves the cave, but expect things to go differently.

Also, read all the chapters that are not a regular number (S1, Elf 1, etc). Those are chapters from the point of view of other characters that the manga skipped.

According to the NovelUpdates website, chapter 48.2 of the manga = chapter 160 of the novel found in NovelUpdates. (For anyone that’s curious)

I'm wondering if - and when - we get to see the centaur-spider form of our beloved protagonist, it will be the girl we can always see on the cover? (Who I assume is what she looked like in her old world.)

@NorionV
if we get to see the centaur-spider form of our beloved protagonist
Yes, at the very end of this arc.

when we get to see the centaur-spider form of our beloved protagonist
In around 20 chapters.

Picture in case you don't care anymore. It's from the Light Novel so it's probably better than whatever the manga will make.
QHF0M93.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread