Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Is the new cover a reference to
how she originally was a spider

Its odd because her "original" human form has spider eyes

@sweatyman123
Lol way different,
in the novel she devoured 3 mothers, became a goddes to fast, and didn't have much interaction with other cassmates or Ariel ,aka demon king
The light novel is better cuz
she turns to be ariel friend after some big battles, the classmates get side stories better elaborated and she became a goddes but
struggles to control her power, making her friendw more usefull and focus more on the background than mc, wich is more funny
And there is
the battles agains't potimas and how she became a goddes are different in each book, and the mage have different relationship with kumoko

It turns out that her interaction with D will be way different in light novel than web novel.
I have see some differences in manga and novel, both web and light, but i hope they use Light as a reference for D interaction.

Just a random thought. Imagine MC got involved with the spider-verse.

Ok that's really stupid lol.

Does anyone know what LN volume the current story appears in?

@Aflowerlove250
That was revealed months ago,
when Kumo got that phone called from D and D explained why Kumo was reincarnated

ok, so Mother Spider is killed... How much further until Kumoko evolves/transitions into her Arachne form?

@yukicrewger2
1 volume more.
Manga is entering volume 5 and she becomes Arachne at the end of that volume.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

i just switched off to the webnovel for a bit and caught up to the current chapters and man it has a different vibe

@melbisbelbis
i just switched off to the webnovel for a bit and caught up to the current chapters and man it has a different vibe
Probably because manga based on much superior light novel version, which was heavily rewritten starting somewhere after she left middle layer. That's why many things that happen in LN/manga, don't happen in web novel at all.

Users who are viewing this thread