Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Dex-chan lover
With all this 40+ chapters, in which a lot has happen.
I wonder how the anime adapting this in like 12 or 25 episodes (at best).

Damn the story is pretty good, thank god i did t read the wn coz that usually make the reading of the manga painful but seriously, the story is so unpredictable I'm really enjoying it

This manga is telling me no matter how good you are, there's always someone who can do it better and beat your ass while doing it...

I want to continue reading the next chapter in the novel but not sure which chapter in the novel is chapter 44.1

These translations are so slow, why is that? It's kind of popular. Shouldn't they give it to bigger tr. group? I'll drop from this and start to read light novel.

Writer really did just pull an SAO on us and erased any threat or tension this story had, now she is just fucking immortal, mostly ruined the manga for me.

I'm glad I dropped from this. I started to read it because the MC is cute spider that doesn't really care about the world, but as soon as I started to read LN, everything changed. I'm in chapter 301 and it's totally different story. They should probably change even the title. Going with the manga, the true story should have ended in chapter 50 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread