Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

i bought the official copies and realized other than the first volume, the other volume short stories is not on the website...glad i bought the physical copy

Aw, the puppets stopped right before her eyes. If they continue attacking, then she must delay them with the webs first before she play her trick. Imo thats more makes sense.

And i saw goblin slayer reference.

This became sooo boring over time. The release rate is so low, I feel like it's trying to milk its readers dry.
Gave it a 9 before, changed to 6 for the handicapping pace, trash isekai mangas at least give content, and the mangas with realease problems like berserk at least have meaningful chapters

@YourTipicalMangaDexAccount
Definitely LN. WN is like a draft of the story as far as I'm concerned, especially after she exit the dungeon, while LN is a final version.
Though I recommend to read at some point those WN chapters that were translated by blastron, because he translated better than in official translation (which is "mediocre" a best) , and obviously much better than all those other machine translations. Plus, those chapters that he translated are not so far from LN version (although there's some significant, story changing differences), and in some cases adds to LN.

from what i can tell, this seems to follow the battle-manga, tournament type of flow.
i mean its not an actual "tournament" , (unless the "gods" are are playing 'PEOPLEMON'....hahaha...peoplemon...) but the story's flow seems to function that way.
it didn't seem that way at first though, so it might have thrown ppls expectations off a bit.
now i have heard
that Kumeko (is that her name?) is only one of several stories about the Isekied students,
but she was picked first since she's probably the most unique
but it might just be a rumor...

@Iwizesol
It's not a rumor. The novel has several other characters with their own stories but not all of them are reincarnated students.
pl3XMJe.jpg

msLgvH5.jpg

you know those stories, or manga, or anime, or games, or etc that you binge until you cant no more? That should be what everyone is looking for, right? This manga is truly one of them, felt the urge all the way indeed. If only its a bit faster in its release.

Now, since this is my first review here, how do I give a 9.5...

There is only one rating for a manga that is so good, you reread it twice before it even stops publishing, 10. 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread