Kuni ni Saikyou no Barrier wo Hattara Heiwa ni Narisugite Tsuihou Saremashita. Sono Barrier, Eizoku Janai yo? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
So he s just going to believe the king knows he is being thrown out?
Not even going to try and talk to him about the situation, that sounds a lot like an enemy country trying to remove the only defence the town has...

Fed-Kun's army
A dragon loli? that's quite common. but one that actively eat people? that's the 1st, at least for me lol

Dex-chan lover
So he s just going to believe the king knows he is being thrown out?
General rule of thumb, if the ruler is not present for something of state importance level, it is usually being done behind their back.

Sending assassins after him is another sure sign the king was not involved, as a king would usually go public execution route.

He is an idiot.

He is not paying attention until things go wrong, and then only demands Shield be made to appear before him.

No one bothers to tell him WHY Shield is not there, just that he has not been seen in 3 weeks, and that is as far as the king bothers with it. Though noting that it is weird Shields fiance did not mention that he was missing for that long, but ignoring it right afterwards.

The guy who banished Shield then volunteers to bring him back, and the king gives him full authority to do so (though his plan was to kidnap Shield and force the secrets of the barrier out of him, rather then return him).

After everyone leaves one of the court mages stays behind and says he should ask WHY Shield was missing, but the king ignores that ands says he will find out when Shield is back, causing the Court mage to quit on the spot and leave.

Double-page supporter
The funniest thing about reading people's comments complaining about a Dragon Loli is that you can sometimes also find comments in other manga where the Dragon turned out to be something else, of people wishing it was a Loli instead.

It's like the comments you sometimes see in a harem manga where people complain about the harem aspect, while sometimes you can find comments in a non-harem romcom manga with different girls, of people wishing it was one instead.

Funny how things work.
Almost like people just want to complain.

Dex-chan lover
This is not how humans work.

But there's a dragon girl so I'll still follow it for a while to see if it gets better.

Dex-chan lover
Please use some smaller pictures for your credits :) The last couple of pages had images that were much bigger than the pages of the manga itself, so it wound up making everything pushed off to the right.

Fed-Kun's army
sigh
Normally I'd kinda hate-read this stuff, but I think I'll wait for some more chapters before I really start diving into the disgust.
Many thanks to the translators for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
25njl6.gif

Dex-chan lover
"Chatgpt, write me the script of a banished-type manga story, make super it's so mid there isn't a single sentence standing out."

All joke aside something of this level can probably only be human made. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Shit plot progression (instant betrayal, doesn't care, just exits the venue lmao), shit plot itself (banished but could stay in the country. Has shit-tier knights going after him when everyone knows that he is the best barrier mage in universe apparently), fucking CASTLE-NIM, "muh barriers can do anything", "muh weakest magic being actually the strongest", letting the assassins go for no reason, STRONGEST DRAGON defeated instantly and turns into a onahole. At times it felt ai-generated.

I can't believe that I got to the end of 1st chapter, it was physically draining to read that slop. Easy 3/10 since the art is ok. Good luck to anyone wanting to read this shit, my journey ended here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What's up with the scans? They're high-resolution, but the quality is terrible. It hurts my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread