Kuni wo Owareta Ryuushi-san, Hirowareta Ringoku de Ukkari Musou shite Shimau. - Ch. 1 - I was fired as a Dragon Trainer, but the Dragons followed me.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I'm never gonna get over this guy's name being Breed Stallion.
It's so good! I really hope that it's not a mistranslation.
Big Max Power energy.
Also, some of these dragons aren't dragons (they're dinosaurs), but I'm not complaining; they're close enough.

Dex-chan lover
Banger first chapter! I'm glad the MC and the heroine are both mature man and woman. The romance tag better be good on this one or I'll be very disappointed.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting premise.

Page 30 seem to be from a different chapter or something because it doesn't fit the flow of everything else. Wondering about that.

Also, it's a bit weird that the chapter just ended abruptly. Was it always like that, is it broken in parts, or are there missing pages?

Anyway, thanks for the translation.
Hey...sorry as I was just uploading the ch and mistakenly just uploaded half pages... But I uploaded all pages now... If you didn't checked it... Please check it now👍

Fed-Kun's army
please don't tell me that one of the dragons will turn into a dark-skinned-ripped-tall-beautiful-older-woman-with-amazing-abs-and-thighs-and-huge-badonkers-and-mommy-mommy😳
i just want some burly dragon action. though if it ends up like what i anticipated, i won't complain 🥵😳
Hahaha.... Well cant tell but as the raws till now, I don't think any dragon will turn into someone

Reactions: le3
I feel like there's another meaning for being stinky like ferret i think i heard they rub themselves or something to know they owned a ferret idk if its a ferret or not but i heard there's an animal that does that or i just read that to another manga xD

Dex-chan lover
please don't tell me that one of the dragons will turn into a dark-skinned-ripped-tall-beautiful-older-woman-with-amazing-abs-and-thighs-and-huge-badonkers-and-mommy-mommy😳
i just want some burly dragon action. though if it ends up like what i anticipated, i won't complain 🥵😳
:haa: :haa: :haa: :dogkek: shouldn't have said that, now its definitely a rori.

Dex-chan lover
qKCuo9g.png

:meguupog: :meguupog: :meguupog:

Double-page supporter
Breed Stallion, he really got into the wrong job with a name like that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I'm never gonna get over this guy's name being Breed Stallion.
It's so good! I really hope that it's not a mistranslation.
Big Max Power energy.
Also, some of these dragons aren't dragons (they're dinosaurs), but I'm not complaining; they're close enough.
This almost seems like a Monster Hunter Stories adapatation.

But with tits.

Dex-chan lover
A simp rider named Breed. Facinating stuff.

Also, >20 yo. Motherfucker doesn't look a day younger than 40. WTF.

Users who are viewing this thread