Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi

Group Leader
@AllanNervous
It's really simple honestly. If you want to import a physical copy, try eBay, there's some good sellers on there sometimes. Otherwise amazon.

Amazon usually has the ebook version too. Otherwise plenty of other e-reader sites out there.

@DrWhoCares
I checked, and they don't seem to have it on Amazon. They have one here though:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2239052?s_ssid=e36c2e5b2afdeda15b
They won't seem to release Volume 1 until July 12th.
By the way, would it be possible to join you guys in scanlating when you get the raws? :D

Group Leader
@AllanNervous
I should also mention that BAP didn't agree to pickup this or anything.
I'm simply saying that I would be willing to translate it, regardless of whether or not anyone does the rest.

@DrWhoCares

I can do the cleaning, typesetting, and a little redrawing (If it's black and white, I can try to do something, but if it's a color page, it'll be hard).
I've grown attached to this series haha. I'm currently doing chapter 5. When do you think you'll catch up with ashita wa doyoubi? As in, finished with the latest chapter and ready to TL this manga.

Group Leader
@AllanNervous

Ashita was Doyoubi has 52 total chapters. 51 + an extras chapter.
40 and 41 are done, awaiting typesetting or something, last I checked.

I've done a rough TL of 42, but it has a lot of work to be done. I'm going to try to do a quick TL on 43-52, then go back and fix all the ones I couldn't immediately figure out, then proofread and double check, then done.

Optimistically, I'd like to have it all done know my end by next weekend, but realistically, I work a 9-5 and there are days like today where I need to go grocery shopping, or just relax. The chapters are usually relatively easy, as long as they don't contain too many colloquialisms I don't know, or other such cultural things I haven't learned yet.

I don't even think I'm technically N5 level to be completely honest, but I know enough kanji, culture, some vocab, and a fuckton of English to be able to translate.

Power Uploader
... I never said that we didn't agree to pick Ashita up. I picked it up because I wanted to try a different project other than the other colored comics that we do. If we didn't pick it up, it would've never been under BAP's name but under the "No Group" work basically anonymous. We haven't done a B/W manga since the drop of Hotel S.L.
@AllanNervous This project doesn't need an editor. It is joint with Renascence Scans for the editing. And we're doing it till the end of the volume.

Power Uploader
@AllanNervous You guys were talking about Ashita earlier and I was stating that I didn't need an editor because another group is doing the editing. But if you want us to do this project "Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi", its up to the JTL if they chooses to do the translation. But as far as finishing Ashita, we already decided to work on an adult manga afterwards. But it is up to @DrWhoCares if he wants to help you guys do this comic.

Group Leader
@NibbPower yeah, I wasn't saying BAP didn't pick up Ashita, but rather, that I can't speak for BAP in officially picking up a new series.

Like I said earlier too, if I did start to translate this (which I would only do if no one else is going to), it would be as a side project, something I'd do on my own time.

I'm still fully committed to doing that one project after Ashita. Which I'm trying to finish Ashita to get to it. Going to try and go hard on it tomorrow/Saturday.

@balenol
Haha thanks, man.

@Eiri you mean the bold text at the first page? I see. Do you have any other bold comic fonts you could recommend? I wanna try new ones, too.

Dex-chan lover
r7X9W0E.png

Users who are viewing this thread