Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi

Dex-chan lover
What a stupid concept. I'm assuming all of them are orphans since they have never seen a man so I don't know why ninjas are even needed or if they are? Like why train as a ninja if you are going to graduate one day and then crave cock 24/7?

@TrueGoddessReincarnation No, the ninja girls and guys kept getting married, moving to modern society, and thus the skills of ninjas would've died out. So, they separated them by gender, and told each side to stay away from the other. Then they stay in the village, they keep being ninjas. I don't know if they move away or what. It certainly isn't an issue of them craving cock.

Dex-chan lover
Been a couple months since this has had any updates. Are there new chapters being released in Japanese still? Or is this one on break, or possibly canceled? Yamamoto does a lot of series, but they all seem to update at least once a month.

@ThirtyDigit I do have to wonder how these girls are going to react when(if?) they start doing missions out in the real world. They've grown up never seeing men before, they won't have any sort of desensitization towards them.

@Doctor_Malsyn
To answer your question, there are new chapter released every month. Schedule wise, the same time as Takagi-san since it's released at the same magazine, Monthly Shonen Sunday. It is currently at chapter 23 (as of November 2019) and about to have Volume 4 release at 12 January 2020.

Are there any other Scanlation/Translation groups willing to pick this up? Harmless Monsters does a great job, and it feels like Christmas whenever they upload a chapter, but it's a bit too infrequent. I mean this with all due respect.

Double-page supporter
I would like this concept out of sheer yuri but there’s already pre determined straight couple

Here is a sleeping Benisumomo from Yamamoto-sensei Twitter:
https://twitter.com/udon0531/status/1308381727505543168

Benisumomo will be the focus character for Chapter 27 and Chapter 33.

As of this comment, this manga is now 1 year behind from the most recent chapter.
Chapter 34 will properly introduce the Dragon Squad, which makes it the 11th different squad being introduced.
The Dragon Squad Art by Yamamoto-sensei.

PS: Here's a Mokuren picture from Yamamoto-sensei Twitter:
https://twitter.com/udon0531/status/1314932663925370880

Power Uploader
There's no one who can pick this series up? I would like to see how continue....😢

Users who are viewing this thread