Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi

Group Leader
@doomrider7 cant seems to find a working raw everywhere, damn I'm late

Update:
While ch9's raw is out in the open, ch8' raw remain a mystery. Specially the translation.

Found ch8's raw, there is hope everybody. I'm and a bunch of people are (kinda) working on it. The group I'm working with haven't pick up this series officially, so can't say any promise

#3 it's out! >.<

https://lhscan.net/manga-kunoichi-shibaki-no-mune-no-uchi-raw.html

Raws are right here.

Edit: What the hell? Chapter is missing from there now. I did get to see the raw and they seemed to explain the divide between the gender camps, but couldn't piece the details all that well

Uh… What happened to chapter 10? With the signed fruits and being cute and all that. I read it here. Today.

Dex-chan lover
Between their squad being the Dog Squad, how Asagao and Sazanka act and the general SOL feeling, I hear the "2 Stupid Dogs" theme song every time the idiots are being featured
https://youtu.be/eCp-Duiu6EU

Dex-chan lover
Here, the better summary for you guys: she want the D

Loli Ninja's
might be the best concept ever created!

(just realized its a monthly manga and not bi-weekly ;_; )

Chapter 4 taught us that we should keep in check of our relationships, listen to their troubles and stop acting selfishly from the outside and from the inside, the inside represents their understanding

Double-page supporter
I have deemed Benisumomo and Mokuren as best girls. Any objections?

Dex-chan lover
Takes a while to hit its stride, but it's a good, engaging series imo. Cute and fun, with interesting characters.

Dex-chan lover
There's a whole village of Souichirou forehead girls. Very good, very good indeed

Users who are viewing this thread