Kurai Anoko to Shitai koto - Vol. 2 Ch. 25 - The gloomy girl's...

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone give me spoilers on whether this manga is gonna move anywhere anytime soon? 25 chapters in and still this bland despite the strong personalities the characters have is kinda making me feel like this was mistagged and should've been slice of life and I wanna know if I should prepare for another 50+ chapters of the same

Dex-chan lover
I can't really explain or even understand why, but I really, really like gloomy anime girls with big tits.

Dex-chan lover
"Brothers and sisters tend to resemble each other" and other shocking discoveries in this chapter.

Thanks for the new chapter!

It's like her brother also has his own Obara as a close friend (she's like an Uzaki-san type of character too: tits, energetic personality and all) and that friend of his just gave Tabata a vital advice: that is to be patient with people like Sasaki.
The energetic type are called Genki

Dex-chan lover
"They must have lots of friends"
You can't read that kind of information on someone's facial expression. You just can't. It's just annoying when the MC's mind can be read for stupid reasons, and the other person just feels smug.

Ugh, I dunno man, most characters in this manga are annoying me for one reason or the other. Like, the MC's supposed to have social anxiety and yet he super easily talks to a wide variety of people in school, so it doesn't really make sense that he'd be a loner, but he'll randomly have crippling anxiety about something and will wallow in self-pity for half a chapter. The FL is just kind of being a pain in the ass for no reason. Why's she resisting the idea of being friends so much? Obara feels like she's kinda casually bullying the MC now and again for no reason, which is annoying. Machida's sort of a non-entity, but when she's present she does something annoying like cockblocking their non-existing romance. The teacher makes them do all kinds of random crap for her own convenience because she knows they're not the type who can say no. The sister's some kind of brocon who's misplaced sense of duty caused her brother to become socially isolated? And this new oppai loli university student's like, psychic or something, cause she doesn't know the MC at all and yet can magically tell exactly what he's thinking and what he needs to learn to become a more mature person, as if being three years older turns you into some kind of omniscient sage. Actually, all the characters in this manga are annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread