Kurai Anoko to Shitai koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - The effort to change, and a new self

Dex-chan lover
Oh are we finally getting progress!? :glee:
The progress:
R.ca9b0b6819310ffaf5861c27b4733794

Dex-chan lover
The progress:
she's blushing more and more, they're having an outing, they're together on christmas cause her brother brought the mc over etc. etc.
it's slow af, but there's stuff happening. don't think either confessed or something though.

Dex-chan lover
The progress:
This gif reminded me of that torture method where water is dripped onto a restrained person's forehead at a slow, steady rate over an extended period. In this case, the slow progress feels like drops of water dripping on the readers' foreheads :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
she's blushing more and more, they're having an outing, they're together on christmas cause her brother brought the mc over etc. etc.
it's slow af, but there's stuff happening. don't think either confessed or something though.
are these novel spoilers or are the raws far ahead?

Dex-chan lover
Author really showcasing the parts she needs to "diet" on. I came here for a wholesome clumsy youth romance, but did I just...came?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Well a lot of times THAT PART is mainly made of fat so maybe she would indeed look slimmer if she worked out and burned some of that STORED ENERGY in her Aphrodite A's (if that would make her feel better about herself).

Anyway, this is still as slow as a grind as it can ever be. Well Touko's brother's friend advised Tabata before to just take it slow after all.

She's huge! Big! GINORMOUS! and that's good! :D
The author did a great job showing us "what got bigger" this time around :p

Dex-chan lover
I’ll give 6 more chapters then might drop. Love the art but her being in love with her brother is just weird to me. Don’t need her to like the MC, but her brother??😖

Dex-chan lover
She even smiled slightly in the last panel on page 9!

Dex-chan lover
Some more progress? Please sir?

At this point seems like we need a rival or something, or this will never get anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread