Kurasu ≪Mushoku≫ no Eiyuu-tan ~Koushaku-ka o Tsuihou Sareta ga, Jitsu wa Nagutta Dake de Sukiru o Kakutoku Dekiru to Wakari, Tairiku Ichi no Eiyuu ni…

Dex-chan lover
It's nice that for once the Archbishop is a nice guy and not prejudiced against jobless people like most of the other ones in manga. Its also neat af the mc doesn't look like he'll become an adventurer like most other manga like this. 7.5/10 for originality.

Supporter
Megaman: Now I've got your power!
mqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's quite generic but not to bad. But the chapter have nothing in them, these 4 chapter could've been made in a single one.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like everything was resolved way to quickly, It feels as if his hero journey was cut short and now he just has the op power.
It was fine when mangas stared doing it, but it's been so long that the idea is just cliche. If it were me he would have had to go though a harsh 10-15 chapters of bettering himself and his abilities and over coming obstacles sometime bitter sweet.

Thanks or the upload Tristan__

Staff
Super Moderator
Thank you for doing 2 chapters at once.

The cliffhanger would’ve caused riots similar to the Israeli or French riots.

We wouldn’t want mangadex to burn down again, would we?
that's a complete coincidence, but you're welcome :dogkek:
I was asked to upload their stuff only two days ago and had to wait a bit until I got a fixed version so the chapters don't break any MangaDex rules

Dex-chan lover
Damn, why not try it on the bishop?
Or even better, why not try it on every person he meet? That little girl on the street? Give her a jab on the jaw. That grandpa crossing the road? A kick on his back. Become a true menace of society!

Dex-chan lover
So, a single punch that doesn't even need to deal damage... is enough for him to get a skill and instantly master it better than the original owner...

Step one, go around the city fist-bumping, play-fighting or accidental-bumping everybody, immediately become an OP god.
Step two, ???
Step three, profit.

Seriously, is there going to be any challenge one he's obtained a few more skills?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Our boy is a Man-at-Charms. Needs to be making like a Slap Chop and just slap his troubles away.

Users who are viewing this thread