Kurasu no Gyaru ni Kuuki Atsukai Sareteimasu - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
the felt so natural and fitting for this manga i didnt even notice. also please keep doing sfx. they add so much to manga and people just dont care or dont realize.

Dex-chan lover
this looks a lot nicer and cleaner than before, i'd prefer if you kept this font and the edited SFX

Double-page supporter
TL looks clean, i for one welcome sfx traslations but i don't mind at all if they go untouched, specially when they make tge redrawing efforts much more complicated, thanks for your work translator

Dex-chan lover
The biggest reason a lot of groups omit sfx translations is because it’s a lot of work for something that usually go unnoticed (redrawing, figuring out the meaning of the sfx, making the sfx look good or hand drawing it). I’d say that if you enjoy doing it and like the result, you should continue. I’ve been more lax at it after the jaded network sfx site started being buggy.

There are a few purists that say that you shouldn’t edit sfx because they’re art drawn as the author intended. Although I’m not completely disagreeing with this, some sfx should really be left and just have a sfx note like swish beside it or the panel in my opinion, I think people should be able to do what they want.

Dex-chan lover
What about everything else?
The rest looks fine. You keep text in the shape of the bubbles, you generally keep to the same font size for better readability, and you keep some air in the bubbles. That’s the major points. The fonts look fine to me.

Users who are viewing this thread