Kurasu no Gyaru ni Kuuki Atsukai Sareteimasu - Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
Aaand the bad guy wins. The premise was gross from the start, and now the bad guy wins.
Someone mentioned this in the last chapter's comment section, but them being together for openly transactional reasons is one of the best things about this manga. (ETA: it's basically every shoujo marriage of convenience manwha)

Plus w/ all the hearts, seems like there's affection growing on her side & (ETA: were this a very different type of manga) that sets her up to be the one who gets burned terribly by the guy who seemingly has sex w/ her only cause she offered.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love how everyone just straight up believed the words of the gyaru about her aiming for his family's money. Honestly, looking back through previous chapters, makes me feel that at worst she just wanted a cherry boy(which isn't really much better, but still), and at best she was specifically targeting him for, like, any other reason.

Dex-chan lover
hhei3b.png

Fucking AMEN.
I can't believe i got to see ANOTHER teenage pregnancy in a manga

Dex-chan lover
"So you're a self-proclaimed Gold Digger and that's your warm, tight Baby Trap? Itadakimasu!"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly surprised this hasn't been brought up from all the times before that home visit.

But yeah, if MC didn't want things to progress this far, he really should have put his foot down much sooner, like all the way back to chapter 1. We haven't seen hints of her ever seeing anyone else, but confirming whether the child is his really should be mandatory in hospitals.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly surprised this hasn't been brought up from all the times before that home visit.

But yeah, if MC didn't want things to progress this far, he really should have put his foot down much sooner, like all the way back to chapter 1. We haven't seen hints of her ever seeing anyone else, but confirming whether the child is his really should be mandatory in hospitals.
Blaming a teenage boy for not turning down sex from an extremely aggressive woman is like blaming a dog for eating the steak you left in his bowl: You can do it, but we both know the fault lies somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread