Class no Gal ni Kuuki Atsukai Sareteimasu - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
l love the pace of the story, but l would love full length chapter just to make it last longer

Dex-chan lover
not sure if she is a gold digger or semen digger at this point, at least she is faithful and only go for 1 guy, it is a win/win
Did you not read the chapter where she told him she was after him because he was rich?

Group Leader
Yeah cute on the surface but the story is still "A schoolgirl forced a baby on a rich naive boi to lock him for financial self interest." which damper the fluff a bit heh.
(Well author could try to salvage the wreck with love at first sight from FMC, so much she went full preggotrap, but it still would be dark heh).

Dex-chan lover
Seems good, but! They're still young. When there will be a child there will be everyday life and it will turn out that they are not suitable at all and they both had other expectations (or rather there were no expectations at all, because they were children).

Dex-chan lover
I can still see his face... :aquadrink:

65f.jpg
kZEWyMp.png

It went from this girl to treating him like air and garbage to her falling head over heels for him and gaining both parental approval. WOW did not expect it to be wholesome tbh
It's still not wholesome. He got baby trapped by a manipulative slut.
Bro, man copped a baddie and got her pregnant while in school, he is cooked, working his whole life now

Edit: Is no one else acknowledging that they are doing the rounds because she is pregnant?
A strong minority of people lose quite a few IQ points whenever gals are involved. They don't really understand that premarital sex is bad, and that gals are stereotypically sluts. They see hot girl and think "Wow, many lucky".
Part of me thinks its wholesome cause it seems like she genuinely likes him now, the other part of me just thinks man this gold digger really sunk her claws deep in there
And there are people cheering this on...
I mean, it seems like she liked him all along and that was her version of being yandere/plan to seduce him. She harassed and assaulted him to get him to like her, got pregnant to ensure he would marry her, and is now driving the final nail in by getting parental approval. Girl had a plan from the start
She outright said she didn't wanna think about the future, so she baby trapped him for his money.

P.S: The last line was 気が早い, which, in this case, means he's worrying about the whole situation too soon, since there's barely a baby yet, much less one with a detectable gender.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro, man copped a baddie and got her pregnant while in school, he is cooked, working his whole life now
Working? The man is rich as fuck
And if he didn't put a bun in the oven, what, he wouldn't have to work? Rich family or not?
Come on, unless you have a ridiculous sum in profitable assets that support you from the profits, adult life is basically this.

As soon as I saw the dad and mom I had the feeling it went the exact same way for them
It appears that gold digging it's a family business
If it were a family business, wouldn't FMC be set with her father's wealth?

Dex-chan lover
I dunno about the turn man, it took like 5 chapters to absolutely change the whole tone of this.

It's like the author wanted to write some substance in this manga designed to not have any substance.

And if he didn't put a bun in the oven, what, he wouldn't have to work? Rich family or not?
Come on, unless you have a ridiculous sum in profitable assets that support you from the profits, adult life is basically this.

If it were a family business, wouldn't FMC be set with her father's wealth?
Aren't you the guy that said he'd have to work despite the wealth in the same post?

Users who are viewing this thread