Kurasu no Gyaru ni Kuuki Atsukai Sareteimasu - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
This is rather bizzarre. Went to 100 really fast.

I just can't really see how it can go on further. I mean, as in what kind of progress we can get. Sure he can get fucked some more but beyond that?

Thanks a lot for the translation
This should have been the finale or something, not right near the start. I came here to watch a guy get teased by his classmates, not sit here trying to picture him rawdogging them in a storage room.

Dex-chan lover
My confusion only grows with every chapter. Is this a romance or not? Does she just like him, or is she just REALLY in the mood and just enjoying how he reacts? What even is this?
And exactly how horny are we supposed to be? So far, I was under the impression this was about teasing. But now we've got full-on public sex. It was so out of left field, I actually needed to re-read a few times to realize what had happened.

Dex-chan lover
And exactly how horny are we supposed to be? So far, I was under the impression this was about teasing. But now we've got full-on public sex. It was so out of left field, I actually needed to re-read a few times to realize what had happened.
Yeah no kidding. At this point I'm not even reading for the story, I just wanna get to the bottom of this.

Dex-chan lover
They had keys and she locked the room, I wouldn't exactly say that it was full-on public sex.
She saw a chance and she took it. And him.
Yeah no kidding. At this point I'm not even reading for the story, I just wanna get to the bottom of this.
Or top. Or at the side.

Dex-chan lover
So did she still treat him like he isn't there when they had sex? Because that'd be pretty fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
images

Anyone got those codes?

Users who are viewing this thread