Kurasu no Jimiko ni Chokkaidashitara Yarikaesareta

Dex-chan lover
I probably should block one-shots from now on. I wanted more but it's a fucking one-shot. I hope that they make this a series, but that might be impossible. Welp, at least I've got my daily dose of yuri today.

Dex-chan lover
If a lie is not told it can not be yuri. Is roughly the name of the recommendation. Beware it's got sex it in.

Contributor
That's... ending there is just... What's the point of the story, even? A super-cliche confession with no real context, no resolution... Am I missing something here? o.o;;

Dex-chan lover
there is another part or chapter for this, nothing else beside this that was made in may

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74550326

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the reminder of this, and thanks for translating the chapter, last time a checked the pixiv there was a 3rd part, but then i forgot about this lol

the last chapter was released 3 months ago on the author's pixiv page. I say it's probably complete

Contributor
Now that there are more chapters and more details... They honestly just both seem kind of like nasty people. I think there's some sadomasochism subtext that one is supposed to be excited about here, but to this layperson it just comes off as couple of jerks being jerks.

Users who are viewing this thread