Kuriko to Biyori - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Wobbly Pudding

Thanks for the picking up this series! Loved the first chapter and had been waiting for more ever since!

Dex-chan lover
I'm learning how to cook more things while reading happiness, truly great.

Dex-chan lover
When it comes to the Father, his entire family (parents and brother) died when he was 10. It's entirely possible that before he was adopted by his Wife's family, he went through the care system which can be traumatic (loss of support systems, constantly being moved around to different systems, unable to connect and form attachments due to the transitory nature of the adults present).

It can be quite common to lose memories from periods of intense grief and tramua. It's a coping mechanism. But his experience means that he knows how Kuromi would be reacting and whether she's truly expressing herself.

Group Leader
Hello, NamekazeMinato here, the leader of Senko-san's Abode, I would like to express my gratitude to @Ina_Exter personally and those at Scanlate it yourself!! as a whole, despite my love for this manga and my work to translate it, I believe those at Scanlate it yourself!! will deliver high quality scanlations as always! So take good care of Kuriko-chan and her antics for us.
4m117e3i52r91.png

Other than that, I want that mammoth plushie tho ngl

Dex-chan lover
Damn bruh, there's something to be said about a story that's so cute and wholesome that it leaves you choked up. Thanks so much for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread