Kuro-chan Chi no Oshiire ga Tsukaenai Riyuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - Kuro-chan's Closet Comes to a Close (Pt. 2)

Dex-chan lover
Coming right through the vomit-wormhole straight to the toilet that's a crazy end for this lol

Dex-chan lover
The transport hole is in the toilet now, so... they shit all over the plot device? That can't be coincidence...

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, thanks for the translation. I'm glad this is a happy ending? Anyway that was a nice pick up line that Kuro said for a yuri

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Kuro will need to keep buying lots of extra panties in the future as well.

Group Leader
@ZdrytchX It's legit - here's their blog post announcing the final chapter: クロちゃん家の押入れが使えない理由。最終回です!

Here's the section about the manga ending in particular (the rest is thanking her editor, designer and us the readers):

全2巻というちょっと短めな内容になってはしまいましたが
コドクの時と同じで描きたいことは描き切りましたし
いやむしろコドクの時以上に自分の好きな事だけを、その時のテンションで描き殴った感じ(笑)ですから
今は晴れやかな気持ちですね。

which I (roughly, with translational flair) translate to

The second volume was a bit short, but, just like with Kodoku (one of their previous manga) I've finished drawing what I wanted.

In truth, more than with Kodoku, I've only been drawing what I've wanted, punching out drawings with the same enthusiasm I did before (hehe), and doing so has left me with a glowing feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread