Kuro Gal-san ga Kuru! - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Took her a while to realise what she was saying.

Took him a while to realise what she was saying.

Him in casual clothes seems rare.

Well, she is good at keeping up a conversation all by herself.

That's how she's usually acted. No sense of personal space.

"Do you accept?"
1. "Yes"
2. "Yes"
Choiche.

Has more balls than 99% of characters, male or female, in romcoms and it's all cause she's a dumbass. More please.
There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity, and she gleefully crosses that line.

Maan sad that there are no more updates on this one. would have loved a real conclusion.
guess them actually going out is all we get

Dex-chan lover
Her: "I'm in love with you"

Him: "Was that a love confession?"

Me: "Even by the incredibly low standards of stupid romcom protagonists you're pretty dense, aren't you buddy?"
Literally right after he thought of that question, everything started to click within him, so you can't call him dense if he quickly figures it out on his own

Dex-chan lover
Seriously she's one of my favorite female characters in manga. Not only she broke many romance cliches and already laid down ground work, but she also managed to move conversation along before an uncertain Kuroda could back down.

And before people claim that she's being selfish, if Kuroda wasn't interested on her, he wouldn't let she move the conversation alone and would put an end to this. He wants her and realizes she's very important to him, but he hasn't fully realized love yet and is also conscious that currently they can't date like proper couple.

Users who are viewing this thread