Kuro Gyaru-san ga Kuru! - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Can't have an normal age gap relationship between the two protagonists without some kind of meddling like a marriage proposal. For a second I thought his boss will be a bombshell that liked him but not this time sadly. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
She's close because she's your girlfriend.

He didn't expect to enjoy a film he wanted to see?

No manga is safe from a random marriage proposal.

...did she change shorts during the movie?
I think they're just very darkly shaded. Or something.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how he's had nothing going on romance wise prior to his interactions with the FML and the moment the distance starts closing a marriage proposal comes in. I have no problems with tension or rivals, but you've got to work them in more naturally or it just seems forced. Granted, this might just be something to shake things up.

Dex-chan lover
I think they're just very darkly shaded. Or something.
They changed shape, though...
It's funny how he's had nothing going on romance wise prior to his interactions with the FML and the moment the distance starts closing a marriage proposal comes in. I have no problems with tension or rivals, but you've got to work them in more naturally or it just seems forced. Granted, this might just be something to shake things up.
Sometimes life just happens like that. And it's just as annoying then.

Dex-chan lover
Is his boss at work his uncle or why would he get marriage proposals conveyed via that route? I have no recollection if it has been revealed by the series in the past.

Dex-chan lover
so... i'm thinking the movie is "top gun maverick" as everything they mention pretty much is spot on, but he mentions at the end a prequel movie... which busted my guess

Dex-chan lover
I'm begging all doujin artists: just draw her getting seeded man, just once. Pls, it's all I ask. She's prime hentai material man

Users who are viewing this thread