Kuro Homura no Sen Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A New Kuroko and The Student Council President

Dex-chan lover
Well already called it that white flame is the god they worship i mean even the girls called Kuroko(contain "black" word) the god called shiranui (contain "white" word)

Dex-chan lover
This is the direction I expected things to go in and I'm not disappointed.

MC gonna get flustered at every turn of the first sign of titty and not once lay a hand on a woman

Calling it now

Dex-chan lover
@animajunki123 <--- THIS i agree with this comment nothing going to happen from the start to the end and this manga going to one way to axeland

Dex-chan lover
kinda like witchcraft workshop except everyone is his girlfriend and protector, but will probably never get close to sex until the last volume or so

Double-page supporter
I keep forgetting that this artist is a hentai artist and that is why we have lewd lewd scenes

Dex-chan lover
Obvious fanservice is obvious.

I would have dropped by now but the skeleton subplot has me invested, damnit.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe MC will channel the spirit of Arata from Trinity Seven? Possibly? Yeah....I doubt it as well.

Double-page supporter
@wankerlin your PP.. its look similar from that Zettai shoujo by Raita... is that a game ? i though its only hentai doujin o_o)

Double-page supporter
Basically shes saying.... fuck like rabbits....................Im good with that

Did the MC shoot his load in his pants that made him fall over ? Just by being licked on the nipple......

Users who are viewing this thread