Kuro Homura no Sen Otome

Contributor
wow and here I was like " oh this must be made by the author of Dragons-rioting": and to find out it was a Fan boi of it. oh well maybe it might be good

Story is pretty meh but boobs are here so I read when I see it. I'd say there is potential for a typical harem storyline.

Dex-chan lover
“Generic Japanese guy transfers to boob and pantyshot battle academy” Sinple and to the point, all you need to know. 😂

>generic story
>bad art
>censored ecchi
oof, i've been reading so many things lately but usually they have one thing going for them...This is just sad... At least make your boobs fun to look at 😡

Yay, looks like the Loser finally died. And let’s hope it all ends on chapter 5 😁

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
@Chewehc If it uses unique Australian words or slangs it would be better. Like instead of "guy" it say "bloke" ; "cans","jugs" or "knockers" instead of "boobs" etc....

gave it a shot for the australian description but dropped after 3 pages. Art is just unbearably poor

Commenting only because of the australian description can this please be a thing from now on?

Users who are viewing this thread