Kuro Homura no Sen Otome

Ive seen this artstyle in a hentai before! And iirc its an NTR no less.

Edit: Its definitely Rokuichi lmao

Dex-chan lover
My god the art is bad, the only thing ever holding this kind of trash harem ecchi manga is the art, and this don't even have that! It's not even so bad it's good type of deals

Dex-chan lover
i felt like this had potential but it got axed before it even got anywhere. the way that all these school battle fantasy manga get axed really brings about a new level of appreciation for the ones that don't get the boot before chapter 50. i've read many a school battle fantasy manga before this one and although they definitely had the art style down pat to at least bring in the most basic of audience, for some reason they always get royaly f*cked before they even get a chance to actually start developing a proper story beyond introducing the main cast. are they actually not bringing in a decent amount of readers or are the studios publishing them far too high standard and expecting to bring in jump levels of readers from an unknown newbie writer that only just started? if its the latter case, that is just despicable and explains the over saturation of sh*tty romcom manga filled with only ecchi that goes nowhere ever with barely decent art like amano megumi. if its the former then i guess i can't really complain since thats just business and spending half a year without any increase in fanbase is just a waste of time and money. although i can still make the argument that maybe the japanese have sh*tty taste and are far too horny for their own good. its weird calling them far too horny because they still have a declining birthrate, its more accurate to say far too horny for 2d big boob having girls that can never love them back.

Users who are viewing this thread